Tuesday, March 25, 2008

King James, or just Lebron James?

After a very insightful debate with a dear friend, my opinion stands...  I don't see the correlation between the two images.  Lebron has done many a covers in a suit, he's an athlete for Christ sake, and Giselle is a model.  Two celebs at the top of their game.  It kinda makes sense that he's in athletic wear and dribbling a basketball, he is a basketball player after all, no?  I think before we start attacking Vogue/Bronny for one cover, we ask ourselves some questions like:

What kind of day am I having?
Did I get slighted by a white person today?
How do I feel about Lebron?
How do I feel about white people?
Did I get laid last night?
Is my white boss, being an asshole again?

Not to make your opinions seem trite, but these may all very well be factors in your disapproval of the innocent cover.  Then again this is just the opinion of one happy go lucky girl...COMMENT PLEASE! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kill Whitey!