Friday, March 7, 2008

Biker Boots


OKay my latest obsession are these Florentini+Baker biker boots. These bad boys have been seen on the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Sarah Jessica Parker and rightly so considering they are FIRE!! Motorcycle Biker boots are the new crack for fashionistas, featured in most fall runway shows, and paired with flirty dresses. Now just think, a cute racer back dress paired with these boots....sexy but edgy....or for a more casual laid back look, paired with jeans or leggings and a graphic tee. I must say I can wait to rock these with a cute swing summery dress, just gives it the right edge. The best par is you can wear them all the way buckled up or with the buckes undone folded down. You can basically give the boots your own twist and make them YOURS in every sense.
Where can I can I find these gems you might ask? Barneys!!
Damage? $485 (Hence, me not owning them yet!) By the time you add on the tax on that, you might have to come up with a talent and join the stragglers on the train. If your Bank account can accomodate it then I say GO FOR IT!! OOORR you can try these other less expensive (I hate to use the word cheap) options .
(side note: think I'm gonna get these in the rugged brown, since I so desperately want some biker boots..lol) also Asos.com They have some cool boots on that website too and the prices won't leave you on welfare.
Well this is my fashion Post for the week and if anyone else knows where hot cool biker boots can be found in stores in NYC, please SHARE!!!!
Signing off, its your friendly neighborhood fashion diva/adviser,
KACH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any biker boots but you can find my Timbs up your ass!

Anonymous said...

Que Chevere!

Anonymous said...

Flip, you're an asshole!